Saturday, April 18, 2009


MooD:Exhausted...Tired...Hype-Aftermath Spell

Genre:Winding sypnosis of today's events



So,...i woke up lk at about 6 am [for the very fist time this year *round of applause*]...Stretched got ready,...blahblahblah...skipping the boring stuff.
Then,Roobz came over and went to skewl...


The whole place wuz in a quiet buzz caz of the small crowd but I was already busy...

So Suganisha had passed her mighty weighs-a-ton load of burden on my shoulders to handle everything and be in charge of the whole arranging,do-this-do-that thing caz she's occupied with Kawad stuff,which I don't mind caz I have Yee En/Yi En [sumtng lk that] yay! =)
But I must say,her duties are quite heavy for a simple SPM student...
  1. Finish up the Aspirasi report
  2. Kawad...which means she has to wak around in a robotic,mundane and unattractive fashion that says anything but unique and standing out.
  3. Deal with almost everyhting like ice-cream,money,booths,froms,supplies,more supplies and well,the entire operation!!
Dunno if it wuz her idea but them.the president of Leo Club is pretty darn lazy,that awful hag that abondoned us in the lurch to do it all on our own! * angry wheez*

Then,things were hectic.

  • Had to send someone to get the money [Jennyfer].
  • Had to get stamp pads for the coupons without a cop [Satu].
  • Had to actually ask where the booths are supposed to be.
  • Decide the arrangement of the sweets,foods,drinks and pretty much everything and lemme tell you that the space that the kanjus (stingy) assholes gave us just showed their rwetardness in managing things.But sumhow we managed lar..;D
  • Welcome the volunteers [ the Mighty Xavier and Duke/Lord Dylan a.k.a Hunk and Handsome XD ].And since neither ice cream nor pizza have arrived,I had to send on errands here and there after being shoo-ed away by the Barbequeing Machos [ Vekaash,Jeet,Aravind,Isaac,Logendra,Vinod.....zzzz...oh!and Adrian]
  • I had to deal with coupon issues...followed by Dakshaan and the Gang issues...Gawd!They piss me off! >(
Tiredness....after like totally draining out every single >whatever measurement used<>

I wuz like damn nervous caz i wuz sharing Vekaash punya spikes but then,he wuz also sharing it with Pavin,Aizat[i guess] and one more guy....and all the acara were closely-knit so im lk ,"oh shit!Am i gonna have enuf time and all that]

Dakshaan wuz behaving weirdly wif me but hey,he's a guy so I'm like,"kayz....whatever.Im not gonna understand you neway!"

Vekaash and I were hanging out together,mostly....We were like ,"Is the acara now?" like,every 2 mins. I wuz lk stretching and I dint know a few guyz were looking.They went like,"Be careful.Dont stretch too much." And i did the wtf-do-i-look-like-i-even-care face that I wuz so famous for and naturally igmored them...like always.Which is just sad in their part caz they never brought any significant meaning into anyone's life and they're just a piece of toxic waste lying around in the open.
Finally....,the time came to run...
I wuz strangely a bit norm...sure,the nervousness wuz there but not in the drowning,compulsive sorta way but in the 'criteria:be-nervous' sorta way which suprised me.V wished me g'luck and i posed in the oh-so-perasan-queen way that i wuz so popular for...naturally,he wuz suprised and all that but then,hu wouldn't be,upon seeing me being suddenly weird and playful over the race i've been sweating about for weeks?

I ran...ran...then there wuz this part in my lane where the sand wuz thick and slippery*dayum!* and so i had to slow down [thank gawd they warned me ^^] and then belinda [red] cut me n i wuz 2nd...
This is the silliest part: I thought,"I'm thirsty lar...ah chill la dei!..."and just kept a constant pace...and finished 2nd,like the rest after me!Had i cut into a sprint rather than a not slow,not so casual,not super-fast-either pace,i woulda definitely won...Haizness...

Anywayz...i still got the whatever thing they hang around the neck,..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment