Sunday, April 5, 2009

Terms and Conditions

Welcome to the Unpredictable but harsh world of the Dramatic Rwetard. Since im the master, i, the self-proclaimed Queen of the Universe, claim the rights to lampoon and lambaste anyone my heart desires. WARNING:You read my memoir at your own risk and I will not be responsible to any hard feelings laboured to me for the excessive content of the vulgar language that abuses a person/thing verbally. Also please be noted that you may leave this place whenever you please and that your presence here isn't necessary.I never did stick a gun to your head or a sadistic knife to your throat with a request for you to read my blog,and unless i did, you are reading this without my dire invitation for you to. Please be noted that any irrelevant comment posted that does not match my liking shall be deleted after a harsh reply. If you're not prepared for what's next,you should consider leaving this place as soon as possible, for i don't think you can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment