Monday, April 6, 2009

No Air

Baby juzz one more time,
I promise it's a goodbye kiss,
After all,I'm just an ols flame,
So come on,step into my embrace.

But i see your self-resistance,
When it's over between us,
Why then,the uncertain hesitance,
Or like me,are you still stuck in the past?

You still ilike me,I can tell,
But I've changed since the last I fell,
Why,don't you think I'd rebel?
Or is it that you think I'd be ohkay after that hell?

I'm not the same gullible,innocent angel,
The devilish mischief stays for i need it,
I no more need you to enable me to breathe,
On the contraire,you're suffocating me so juzz beat it!

There are other fishes in the sea,
You know that and so do I,
Knowing I'm way over you, yet you pursue me,
Thinking that I'd actually believe all those lies.

Well breaking news,you're just a chapter,
After all,this is my life,my story,
I'm better off without you,I realized soon after,
I now know,you don't write it;I do,caz it's bout' me.

Baby juzz one more time,
Promise it's a goodbye kiss,
So,come on,step into my embrace,
After all,I'm just an old flame.

I've got news for you;turns out you're just a chapter,
Obviously,since basically it's my life,my story,
I'm way better off without you,I saw not long after,
I know now,you never did write it;I did, caz it's all bout' me.


Written by an ex-rookie in luv

No comments:

Post a Comment