Saturday, April 11, 2009

Friendship That Sinks

MooD:3mO n Hung Up...Totally









Life...so far has been complicated,confusing,..and yea,..distressful.
WTH am i s'pposed to do when being spaced out isn't enough for both of us anymore?I know you may not exactly get what's going on caz, of course,the identity of the person being spoken of is definitely confidential and only known to those involved. So, A2 and I have been fighting and hurting each other for over a month now. We make up, then we get down to it again...only it isn't love and it is THE most complicated friendship I have ever had in my life. He calls to apologize, only to say the wrong things and piss me off...again..The sad part is, he is sooo darn sincere[i hope..] and i have no idea why we are so NOT compatible caz things were soo different between us before...Why can't he be just him??
Why can't I just say what's on my mind??Why is our friendship constantly in stake??


Things turn to the worse before they get better, better before i can emo and way way worse before I could rejoice of it all being ohkay again...

WTH am i supposed to do,damnit??Is it that hard to understand each other, or is that it's just easier to fight than get along?Am I ever gonna get any answers before it's too late?
Before...we drift to worlds apart?

So many questions yet no sure voice to talk it out...

Will these be my last questions of our friendship before you start wondering my writing capabilities beyond question marks?

                                                                                                             ~ Written by an unknown friend ~

No comments:

Post a Comment