Sunday, April 12, 2009

Confessions fo a Nurotic Dare Devil

MooD:Dangerous

Genre:Wild poetic ride







Hell yeah,I know,
Just who I am,
A usual go-getter on the go,
Or just perhaps,the eternally damned.

An epiphany,this is what it is,
Raw adrenaline pumping through my veins,
Like my own personal brand of drugs,why even try to resist?
True to honour,I shall never reveak my cohort's names.

Swearing at someone in public,
Just to show I can and that I would,
Just to indulge in myself like a total pig,
The rare irresistable urge to do it just caz I could.

I don't care what anyone thinks though I never did,
I don;t give a damn what a person in the outer circle has to say,
Cause' I'm done giving a thought bout' stuff that I don't need,
But if i don't follow my heart for a moment,then it's an off day.

The tree is so high up so *duh!* I gotta be up there,
Throwing caution to the wind is definitely too old of a habit,
The familiar hysteric;the desire that churns my blood to flair,
No hesitance in my part & I'm doomed to follow my heart,damnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment