Sunday, May 17, 2009

MooD:Frustrated,exasperated and in a fowl mood



Genre: Complains and outbursts.

Cast: One pissed and agitated drama queen [ you can imagine how a drama queen would react in situations like these =) 

You know what??I fucking give up!!The frustration....*tears hair out of her head*><
Seriously,..
Kna cant be bothered to fucking teach me....How darn sad is it that whenever I call her, she is either too busy to pick up the phone or well,just busy?
And my parents...For goodness sake!I cant belief I actually spent more than half a day ion some installation ( no dounbt a very,very nice installation 8D ) and they cant even be bothered enough to get me some exercise books...Exercise Books,people!!Not games,not clothes, not anything of worldly material but BOOKS!!!

DON'T YOU GUYZ GET IT THAT IM GOING TO FLUNK MY PAPERS UNLESS SOMEONE DOES SOMETHING TO HELP ME OUT????

And it certainly isn't helping that I'm sitting on the computer...blogging...BloGGinG!!Can you believe that I know-i just know for sure-that Im going to flunk my test if I dont put myself into constant hard labour and here I am.BloGGing.Fucking BloGGing!! * screams like a choking hyenah*



No comments:

Post a Comment